Divorce by court. Divorce without consent. Family lawyer Kyiv.
Divorce by court without the presence and participation of spouses, unilateral dissolution of marriage. Legal divorce is our specialty, that's what we do every day.
How can we help with divorce?
File a divorce through the court without the presence and participation of the spouses, resolve all issues related to the divorce: division of property, collection of alimony, determination of the child's place of residence, determination of the order of communication with the child, removal of the ex-spouse from the registration record, and others.
Divorce without presence means that you do not have to go to the court to participate in the hearings, collect any documents necessary for the dissolution of the marriage. One meeting is enough to conclude an agreement on the provision of legal services, we take other actions in the divorce case on our own.
Terms of divorce in court: an approximate term of 3-4 months.
We provide a divorce service in one session.
Documents for divorce:
- Marriage certificate;
- If there are children, birth certificates for each child;
As a rule, we prepare the rest of the divorce documents ourselves.
Divorce through the court is carried out if the spouses have minor children and in cases where the other spouse does not agree to the divorce.
A petition for divorce and the necessary documents are submitted to the court by one of the spouses personally or through their representative.
The cost of a lawyer's services in family matters. How much does a divorce cost?
1) Divorce consultation - UAH 700.
2) The cost of services for divorce and dissolution of marriage in Kyiv "on a turnkey basis":
- dissolution of marriage in a judicial procedure with the consent of both spouses - from 4,500 hryvnias.
- dissolution of marriage in court without the consent of the husband or wife - from UAH 5,500. The exact price during the meeting, after studying the circumstances of the case.
3) Division of property in the event of a voluntary divorce, development and preparation of an agreement on the division of jointly acquired property, the presence of a lawyer for the division of property at the conclusion of the agreement - UAH 6,000.
4) Division of property in case of divorce in court, preparation and submission of a statement of claim on the distribution of jointly acquired property to the court, participation in meetings, court decision, obtaining a court decision from UAH 5,000.
5) Collection of alimony, reduction of the amount of alimony,
collection of alimony for a minor child, reduction of the amount of alimony, filing of an application 3,500 UAH.
6) Determining the child's place of residence when the parents live separately,
establishing the order of communication with the child and determining the rights of the parent who lives separately from the child UAH 3,800. per month
7) Termination of parental rights
Turnkey case management from UAH 3,800. month.
8) Establishing/disputing the fact of paternity/maternity UAH 4,000.
9) Drawing up a contract on family matters - UAH 4,000.
We will represent and protect your interests!
The services of a lawyer in family matters are available to all working people.
Call and our lawyer in family matters in Kyiv will help you.
Our office is conveniently located!
CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS:
097 23 23 23 7,
383 20 40
ACTUAL ADDRESS: Kyiv, str. Kristeriv families, building 18/6
complex OUR SPECIALTIES: divorce, dissolution of marriage, divorce through court, divorce with a child, documents for divorce, divorce in court, divorce through court, property during divorce, divorce of spouses, child after divorce , division of marital property, divorce lawyer, family lawyer, divorce court, division in divorce, divorce consultation, divorce of spouses, divorce without consent, divorce court hearing, divorce without the presence, divorce through the court without the presence of one, divorce without the presence of one from a spouse, divorce through a court without the presence of a spouse, divorce without the presence of a husband, divorce without the presence of a court, divorce without consent without the presence of a child, divorce with a child.
Additional information at advocate.net.ua/ru